How to order your copy of The Reflux Book: A Parent's Guide to Gastroesophageal Reflux from Intensive Care Parenting
Please order through Amazon this month. I ran out of printed copies. Please check back here if you need more books in the future. Amazon only pays me a few dollars per book so I would prefer to sell directly. I need to spend a few days updating the book and then order a few boxes.
Here is the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Reflux-Book-Parents-Guide-Gastroesophageal/dp/0615182690/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286818357&sr=8-1
Please consider purchasing extra copies for grandparents, sitters or one for your local library so that other parents in your town can get the help they need.
- Cost is $20.00 US Dollars per book
- $2.00 is donated to the Pediatric Adolescent Gastroesophageal Reflux Association for each book sold
- Quantity discounts are available. Just ask. I'll give you a great discount if you are giving them to professionals.
- This book is not yet available through major book stores. It is listed in Books In Print but we have not yet made a deal with one of the major distributors. You can help us speed up this process by asking your local bookstore to order it. If the distributors see the need, they might offer us a distribution contract.
- Yes, The Reflux Book is finally up on Amazon. Ordering directly from this site will always be quicker. And Amazon takes a big chunk of the purchase price so direct orders are better for me. (You are welcome to put a review on Amazon!)
- If you would like to stock the book in your store or at your medical practice, I'll give you a great discount. Please send an e-mail by clicking the contact button on the main menu or call my cell at 301-213-9533.
- Help other parents in your community - Consider purchasing an extra copy to donate to your local library.
If your address is too long to fit in the spaces that Google Buy Now gives you, send me an e-mail with your full mailing address. I will cut and paste what you send onto a mailing label. You can even use characters in other languages if necessary.
If you want your book autographed or inscribed on the front page, send me an e-mail with the subject line - autograph. You can ask for specific wording if you want.
Large Print for the Visually Impaired is available for an extra charge. They need to be custom printed and will take several extra days. Send an e-mail if you are interested.
If you want to pay by check, make your check out to Intensive Care Parenting. Use the price guide above. Be sure to include your name and mailing address written clearly. This takes about 2 extra weeks.
We can work with purchase orders and invoicing. Contact us by e-mail.
Intensive Care Parenting, LLC
302 Dearborn Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20901
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org Use a logical subject line, please! I get tons of e-mail.
Satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't find this book to be quite helpful, send it back with a letter explaining why you don't like it. I'll refund your money.